Lots more new content in the past few weeks. The following resources are new, and include three more Navy Records Society volumes:
- Allin, Thomas, Sir, and R. C. Anderson. The Journals of Sir Thomas Allin, 1660-1678, Vol. 2 (Navy Records Society, Vol. 80). London: Navy Records Society, 1940.
- Brian-Davis, Edward. Ship Photos. [U.K.]: , 2006-.
- Corbett, Julian Stafford, Sir. Fighting Instructions, 1530-1816 (Navy Records Society, Vol. 29). London: Navy Records Society, 1905.
- Heidler, David Stephen, and Jeanne T. Heidler. Encyclopedia of the War of 1812. Santa Barbara, Calif.: ABC-CLIO, 1997.
- Helgason, Gudmundur, ed. uboat.net. Reykjavik, Iceland: G. Helgason, 1995-2011.
- Palmer, Michael P. Palmer List of Merchant Vessels. Claremont, Calif.: Michael Palmer, 2000.
- Sandwich, John Montagu, Earl of. The Private Papers of John, Earl of Sandwich, First Lord of the Admiralty, 1771-1782, Vol. 4 (Navy Records Society, Vol. 78). London: Navy Records Society, 1938.
- Smith, Eugene W. Passenger Ships of the World, Past and Present. Boston, Mass.: George H. Dean, 1963.
In addition, I updated holdings for the following site, which corrected some errors and added lots of new ships:
As always, please let me know if you have ideas for content to add. I have enough to keep me busy for the next few years, but I always welcome more suggestions!