Content from the following resources has been added to the premium database in the past few weeks:
- U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings (1874-1977; Nos. 1-898). Annapolis, Md.: Naval Institute Press.
- Steamship Historical Society of America. Steamboat Bill (1940-2009; Vols. 1-66) and PowerShips (2010; Vol. 67). East Providence, R.I.: Steamship Historical Society of America.
- Collingwood, Cuthbert Collingwood, Baron; ed. by Edward Hughes. The Private Correspondence of Admiral Lord Collingwood (Navy Records Society, Vol. 98). London: Navy Records Society, 1957.
- Haws, Duncan. The Ships of the Cunard, American, Red Star, Inman, Leyland, Dominion, Atlantic Transport and White Star lines (Merchant Fleets in Profile, Vol. 2). Cambridge, England: Stephens, 1979.
- Haws, Duncan. The Ships of the Union, Castle & Union-Castle, Allan, and Canadian Pacific Lines (Merchant Fleets in Profile, Vol. 3). Cambridge, England: Patrick Stephens, 1979.
- Haws, Duncan, and Stephen Rabson. The Ships of the P&O, Orient, and Blue Anchor Lines (Merchant Fleets in Profile, Vol. 1). Cambridge, England: P. Stephens, 1978.
- Pusch, Donald E. The Log of the flûte Rhinocéros. Seabrook, Texas: Petite Press du Lac, 2008.
- Pusch, Donald E. The Logs of the Chariot Royal, 1752-1753: A Detailed Account of the Chariot Royal’s Louisiana Campaign as Recorded in the Ship’s Logs. Seabrook, Texas: Petite Press du Lac, 2010.
- Pusch, Donald E., transl. & ed. The Naval Service Dossier of Jean-François Le Large, Capitaine de Brûlot, 1712-1761. Seabrook, Texas: Petite Press du Lac, 2003.
- Rye, Scott. Men and Ships of the Civil War. Stamford, CT: Longmeadow Press, 1994.
- Still, William N. Iron Afloat: The Story of the Confederate Armorclads. Nashville, Tenn.: Vanderbilt University Press, 1971.
- University of Detroit Mercy. Father Edward J. Dowling, S.J. Marine Historical Collection. Detroit, Mich.: University of Detroit Mercy.
In addition, a number of resources were update. Several hundred new vessels were added to the entry for IrishShipwrecks.com, and corrected URLs were added to several databases where the URL structures had changed.
The premium database now contains over 1.53 million citations.