I’ve added more new monographic (and one web: Blue World Web Museum) content, and I’ve still got tons more to work through and add soon. In any case, the following have all been added since the list that I posted on February 27.
This upload includes two volumes from two major multi-volume sets of naval history: Clowes’ The Royal Navy, and the US Navy’s Naval Documents of the American Revolution. Additional volumes will follow for both sets; it seemed silly to hold onto them until all the files were completely finished.
- Anderson, R. C. . Naval Wars in the Levant, 1559-1853. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 1952.
- Clark, William Bell, ed. Naval Documents of the American Revolution (Volume 3). Washington, DC: Naval History Division, Department of the Navy, 1964-2013.
- Clowes, W. Laird, Sir. The Royal Navy: A History From the Earliest Times to the Present (Vol. 1). London: S. Low, Marston and Co., 1897-1903.
- Dickinson, Harry W. Wisdom and War: The Royal Naval College Greenwich, 1873-1998.Burlington, VT: Ashgate, 2012.
- Dudley, William S. Maritime Maryland: A History. Baltimore, Md.: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2010.
- Freeman, David J. Canadian Warship Names. St. Catherines, Ont.: Vanwell Pub., 2000.
- Holly, David C. Chesapeake Steamboats: Vanished Fleet. Centreville, Md.: Tidewater Publishers, 1994.
- Kelton Foundation. Blue World Web Museum. Santa Monica, CA: Kelton Foundation, 2009-.
- Mawdsley, Dean L. Steel Ships and Iron Pipes: Western Pipe and Steel Company of California: The Company, the Yard, the Ships. San Francisco, Calif.: Associates of teh National Maritime Museum Library, 2002.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists (Vol. 1: 1850-1864). Colma, Calif.: San Francisco Historic Record & Genealogical Bulletin, 1965-.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists (Vol. 2: April 6, 1850 – November 3, 1851). Colma, Calif.: San Francisco Historic Record & Genealogy Bulletin, 1965-.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists (Vol. 3: November 7, 1851 – June 17, 1852). Colma, Calif.: San Francisco Historic Record & Genealogy Bulletin, 1965-.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists (Vol. 4: June 17, 1852 – January 6, 1853). Colma, Calif.: San Francisco Historic Record & Genealogy Bulletin, 1965-.
- Rodengen, Jeffrey L. Serving the Silent Service: The Legend of Electric Boat. Fort Lauderdale, Fl.: Write Stuff Syndicate, 1994.
- Shomette, Donald. Shipwrecks on the Chesapeake: Maritime Disasters on Chesapeake Bay and its Tributaries, 1608-1978. Centreville, Md.: Tidewater Publishers, 1982.
- Sinn, Elizabeth. Pacific Crossing: California Gold, Chinese Migration, and the Making of Hong Kong. Hong Kong: Hong Kong University Press, 2013.
- Stammers, Michael. The Passage Makers: The History of the Black Ball Line of Australian Packets, 1852-1871. Brighton, England: Teredo Books Ltd, 1978.
- Stonehouse, Frederick. Great Wrecks of the Great Lake. Marquette, Mich.: Harboridge Press, 1973.