Indexes for the following volumes have been added:
- Firth, C. H. Naval Songs and Ballads (Navy Records Society, Vol. 33). London: Navy Records Society, 1908.
- Rodger, N. A. M. The Naval Miscellany, Vol. 5 (Navy Records Society, Vol. 125). London: G. Allen & Unwin, for the Navy Records Society, 1984.
- Syrett, David. The Siege and Capture of Havana, 1762 (Navy Records Society, Vol. 114).London: Navy Records Society, 1970.
- Tanner, J. R., and Samuel Pepys. A Descriptive Catalogue of the Naval Manuscripts in the Pepysian Library at Magdalene College, Cambridge; Vol. 3 (Navy Records Society Vol. 36).London: Navy Records Society, 1909.
- Tucker, Spencer. Blue & Gray Navies: The Civil War Afloat. Annapolis, Md.: Naval Institute Press, 2006.
One of my goals is to have the entire set of Navy Records Society volumes included in the database. These volumes are fantastic resources in British naval history. I’m working through them, one at a time. Right now, I think I have about a third or so of them in the premium database, though I’ve been focusing one the ones with the largest number of vessels mentioned in their indexes. (Actually, it’s more than a third, because some volumes have indexes for multiple volumes. I count about 53 actual indexes in the database, out of over 150 volumes published, so I’d guess the total number is closer to 60 or so.) Either way, I’ll keep at it…